I would love to have some feedback so if any of you would like to leave comments regarding any of these questions, I will be happy to publish your answers so we can all see that we are in this together. So, here they are… 7 deadly questions as a prelude to next week’s topic.
1. Do we expect and require others in the community to contribute to social problems for the sake of helping or because they want something out of it?
2. Do we care about the morality involved with the different types of solutions offered?
3. Are morality and ethics valued above money and social advancement?
4. Do we believe that “the ends don’t always justify the means,” no matter how lofty the intended purpose might be?
5. Do we clearly see the difference between leadership based on principles verses leadership based on pandering to the desires of the populace?
6. Is humanity’s value more than merely its contributions to technical or educational advancements?
7. Do we place doctrines and dogmas above care and compassion for others?
Think about these because we will revisit them once we get through next week's ideas!